Friday, December 31, 2010

I 'm Very Sorry My Dear

Yesterday v have a quarrel again>.<
The reason is when i go out i din tell my dear...
I promise her when i go out I'll tell her but i din do so...
 I felt very sorry 2 my dear...
Coz yesterday i scold her...
I'm very sorry,Dear...
I din tell u bcoz the hp cannot call out lah...
Yesterday u ask me y i don use their hp 2 tell u is bcoz they call me 2 go out...
I'm alone at home...
When i reach there only for a while then u call me le...
I scare u angry so i din tell u the truth...
I really din mean 2 lie u...
I knw nw u very angry...
But i really hope u can forgive me...
I really love u very much...
Pls give me 1 more chance...
I swear next time i won scold u again...
Even though its ur fault i also won scold u leh...
I promise u...
So pls forgive me,My Dearest 宝贝老婆
I Love U...

No comments:

Post a Comment