19.12.2010
Sunday
2day such a hot day till i cant tahan >.<
In d morning, i tot it wil b a cooling day bcoz it was raining >.<
I went out bout 7.30a.m in d morning, so early, i feel like wan 2 slip more >.<
First, v decide 2 go 2 stulang laut 4 shooting
Bcoz of raining, v change d place 2 Kota Iskandar where a place i don noe =.=
haha^^
Kota Iskandar was so big >.<
There have a few buildings with different design
C, i take a few photo 4 myself, haha
The sun was so bright at the noon till i hardly can open my eyes >.<
After tis, v went 2 Puteri Harbour^^
There was so nice and windy^^
I love it!!!
I hope i also have a ship like tat >.<
haha
This is a photo took in its toilet, haha~
I might plan 2 go dere during my holidays, haha^^
But must buy GPS first or else i wil lost >.<
Lastly, thankz the 2 photographer hu brought me to these 2 places
haha^^
THANKZ
No comments:
Post a Comment